It's Tuesday and time to meet the beautiful and talented Amy Ortiz of Saje Photography. She is located in Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
About the image
1) Why do you love this image? This reminds me of this little one still in mommies womb, a moment that will never be forgotten
2) What were your settings with this image? F 5.6 1/125sec ISO 100
3) What do you love about Photography? Photography is a document of life, Something that is happening in life right before our eyes. And it's my job to react to what's happening to capture its essence. ART.
4) Do you have happy and depressed moments during your creative cycle? I am sure everyone does but when this happens I step away and come back a new day and usually that helps.
5) Who is your favorite female photographer? Andrea Joki I love how she could see so much in a photo, someone I totally look up to among so many others.
6) What is in your camera bag? 5D, 85 1.2L, 50 1.4, 24-70 2.8L, 70-200 II 2.8L, 100 Macro, 16-35 2.8L, 135 2.0L
About your life. . .
7) What quote best represents you at this moment? Follow your HEART..
8) What is a random thing about you? I can't sleep with out the TV on and my feet have to stay in the covers.
9) Favorite drink? Long Island Ice Tea
10) If you could have one superpower what would it be? Wisdom, I feel like if I am wise enough I could handle anything.